February 11, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and affect the policies and procedures of business and individuals world-wide.
As a company, we’re continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations with regards to masking while indoors and quarantining when direct contact exposure occurs.
Clarke’s COVID-19 ongoing safety measures include:
- We’re dedicated to regular, thorough cleaning of our facilities and equipment
- Clarke support personnel and office staff continue to work remotely from home, as much as possible
- All employees continue to wear masks while indoors along with maintaining social distancing while in our facilities
- We limit visitors to the facility to help ensure social distancing and may require visitors to wear a mask
- Only key or essential suppliers/contractors are allowed entry until further notice and by appointment only
- Where local health authorities have implemented additional measures these have also been implemented by the facility in that jurisdiction (e.g. Scotland has a regular COVID-19 testing requirement)
Be assured that Clarke will continue to take the necessary actions to prevent an infection from occurring in our workforce or delays in shipments. Meanwhile, Clarke will let you know if there are any changes to the current situation.