Start Up Submission Policy
Clarke service dealers provide timely and efficient engine start up services. Pre-Approved dealers who provide this service at the request of an installing contractor or pump dealer can submit a start-up inspection claim for labor service. In order to insure an efficient start-up inspection service, the engine must be prepared according to the Engine Installation and Pre-Start Up Checklist, prior to scheduling the service.
For start-up inspection invoicing, dealers must follow the instructions below:
- Start-up Authorization must be requested from Clarke's Customer Support team prior to scheduling the service. Dealers must provide an engine serial number to acquire a start-up authorization number.
- A Start-up Inspection Checklist must be submitted through this electronic form: Clarke Start Up Inspection Checklist
- The Start-up Inspection Checklist must contain the full address where the engine is installed, which is required for the warranty registration process.
- Start-up invoices must be submitted within 60 days of completing the service and should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start-up inspection submissions must be completed within 24 months of engine sale invoice date.
For any questions or concerns regarding Clarke's Start-Up Submission Policy, please contact Clarke's customer support team at email@example.com or call 513-475-FIRE.