Diesel Fuel Calculator
FUEL TANK - RESULTS
NFPA Min. Tank Size:
NFPA Min. Run Time:
Size for 8 Hour Run Time:
Actual Tank Size:
Actual Run Time:
FUEL TANK LAYOUT
- Per NFPA 20 184.108.40.206.1 Fuel supply tank(s) shall have a capacity at least equal to 1 Gal/HP (5.07L/kW), plus 5% volume for expansion and 5% volume for sump.
- NFPA Tank Run Time = Listed Power ÷ Fuel Consumption
- Min. Size for 8 Hour Run Time = Fuel Consumption x 8 hours x 1.1
- Actual Tank Runtime = Actual Tank Size x 0.9 ÷ Fuel Consumption
- The fuel tank outlet shall not be lower than the fuel transfer pump
- Refer to the latest edition of NFPA 20 for all fuel tank and fuel line requirements
Questions, Comments, or Feedback regarding Clarke's new Diesel Fuel Calculator should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .